You can type here any text you want

New to turbo community from Estonia/Europe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vlzman

Hello

As I couldnt find the introduction section then checkin in here :)
I live in Estonia/northern Europe and I'm quite new with turbo Buicks. Been big Buick V8 fan so far (I have a 73 gs stage1 with 455-->464 in progress right now) but turbo Buicks have fascinated me long time already so my first goal is to find nice 87 gn and take it to Estonia as we dont have any of these around here.

So far all tips and hints are welcome:cool:
Veljo

Welcome aboard, I bet someone here can hook u up with a nice & clean GN example.

Welcome Veljo. If you've got any questions, don't be afraid to ask these guys. Lots of them have lots of knowledge about these cars and their components. BTW, where exactly is Estonia? I go to Essex and the Isle of Man every other summer to visit family friends. Maybe we can meet up next time I head out there:cool:

Thanks all for nice welcome!
Estonia indeed locates near finland and sweden, small country but pretty :)
As I have very few practical skills with turbo cars (have read a lot) then I'm considering even to find a nice stage II GN which goes to 10's. So...keeping my eyes open and waiting for suitable offer.:D
Veljo

Welcome! :) Check the for sale section you might find something. ;) Show us some pictures of where you live. :biggrin:

Nice looken women from there. People from all over the world joining. Kool.

Back