You can type here any text you want

New to Wisconsin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsmith

Hi guys, relocated to appleton/oshkosh area earlier this year for a new job. Brought my 87 limited with and wondering if there are any TB guys in the area, haven't seen any rolling around but wondering if any are in the area. Also, anyone know af any good shops you guys frequent in the area, She has 130,000 miles on her and I was thinking of rebuilding but can't quite swallow the cost of the rebuild now with the house in michigan still for sale. The T is leaking oil like no tomorrow, she needs rear main, oil pan and valve cover gaskets replaced. Figured while i was down there I would repalce motor mounts also. I was waiting to rebuild but since that isn't happening anytime soon I did a compression check and its great so I figure just do the seals and press on. Problem is with the new job I just can't find the time. Anyone know of a great shop in the area that I can trust my baby to. As I am sure you are all the same I don't like anyone else touching her but I just can't find the time and want this done. Thanks for the help guys, its much appreciated. Jeff

Welcome to cheeseland Jeff!
I'm about two hours south of you near Milwaukee and there are a few TB's running around here, but I haven't heard of any up your way.

Good luck finding a Buick tech, sorry I don't know of any. I've done all the
work to my car myself... like you.

Back