You can type here any text you want

New toy compaired to stock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
2822026_36_full.jpg

2822026_37_full.jpg

2822026_38_full.jpg

Just need to know what FPR to run now and we should be good to get this thing running!!!

I love side by side photos! The difference is amazing. Looks freakin sweet!

I got one going on my new motor also! I was going to run an Accufab that I have, but going to dual feed instead!

Dual feed would be the smartest way to do it. This motor just has new bearings and rings but the bottom half is stock. Next winter I want to put together a strong bottom end and run a 6776 next year.

2822026_39_full.jpg

You will also need to make or mod your coil bracket because the coil will hit the wiper trans! and also need to mod your throttle & tv bracket!

I new about the coil bracket but didn't know about the TB bracket. Guess I will have to get the welder out and fab something up.

the throttle bracket is no big deal, just redrill the lower hole in the bracket & make a spacer for a longer bolt! I just made a new coil bracket to clear wiper trans. Ya think Tom would have worked this all out for use already!

I did the throttle bracket last night. I took a bracket off another motor laying around the shop and welded it to the stock bracket and painted it. So now mine attatches to the two top screws and goes to the back mount bolt for the fuel rail. I will take pictures tonight if you guys want to see.

Here is the bracket I made. Well it is the factory bracket with another bracket welded on it than painted black again. Does the trick.

2822026_40_full.jpg

Thats a beautiful intake!

Definatley on my want list, (they look great polished too) I looked at one they had at Reynolds (06) and it was love at first sight.

Back