New TSM Point Series website location

Scott231

Mean Scott
Check it out at www.T6P.com/TSM :)

Updated with 2006 season information and the new TSM Point Series title sponsor - T6P.com The revised and relocated site includes a link right to the TSM Discussion forum. In addition to their financial generosity, T6P.com will be offering to TSM Point Series registered racers T6P.com hats, stickers and the return of the coveted TSM Point Series T-shirt (brought to you by T6P.com!) Additional sponsors are still coming in and you can expect another big name or two to show up on our sponsor list in the coming days.
:rockwoot: :arco:

As noted on several TR-related boards, there are going to be A LOT of TSM racers this year. The more that enter the Point Series, the bigger the payouts. So if you don't want to miss out on the action, and the possibility to earn more points than anyone ever has at a single TSM race (BG), you need to register for the series by filling out the registration form on our new website and pay the entry fee. You can mail in the form and payment now or wait until the Bowling Green race, but if you're not paid by Friday night qualifying on May 19, you cannot earn points at BG.

This year there will be seven races for racers to compete at, and T6P.com will be at each one promoting the TSM Point Series. You can race at as many of the 7 races that you want, but only your three highest event point totals count towards the year-end total. Full details on rules, procedures and events, etc. are at the new site.

I went to the link posted, but nothing was updated. Where can I go to find the TSM points standings?

You can A) go to the t6p.com TSM forum or B) wait until I receive the official results from Norwalk and I get the TSM PS site updated.

GS news letter?

What did you guys think about the small write up in the GS news letter about the TSM/TSO cars?

What would every one in these classes do if they remove them from the Buick

events? I would think the guys that do have cars in these classes would be

very upset at the suggestion of removal. :confused:

They mention that there's too many classes already and to add more would

further dilute the pay-outs. I don't think if someone would win TSM at

every event of the year they would "make" money. It's more the challange

and thrill of the build and compitition right?

Just wondered what the guys that are racing this class thoughts were.

~Scott.

Disregard above post... at least for this class.

Just got home to re-read the small article and it's about the GSE and TSE cars.... Sorry for the mix up. :rolleyes: They are a total different class...

Sorry for the false alarm..
Scott...

Sponsorship

Scott,
Your PM box is full. Give me a call when you get a chance. I have some TSM sponsorship questions.