You can type here any text you want

New TTA owner looking for conley's perf.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
sorry looked at the wrong vin thats my dd i guess i didnt need that last beer last night

here is the tta vin (1g5fw2174kl238670)

Now that's a TTA vin. Good deal! Oh yea! BAGN is Chris Conley, he may be able to help you with some of your questions.

and for an update on where im at with the car i had noticed some oil leaking and figured it was the rear main seal with my 100+ psi oil pressure and was in the process of droping the oil pan (when i found the conley's tag on the t/c)
and replacing the ds mm with h&r poly mm when i found plastic in the oil pan so ive yanked the timing cover, low and behold the cam gear is half gone got that replaced, timing back to 0 deg. and cover back on now im wondering do you think if i get you guys the numbers off the rods and what ever is stamped on the bottom of the pistons you might be able to figure the setup out?

i feel honored to have a car that actually went through his shop. if there is anything he could tell me about it i would be gratefull

If you can get me any names of any previous owners I might be able to help you out.
Take care,
CC

well im putting her back together tonight but while i had the pan off i was able to read the pistons and they appear to be stock so now im wondering what else could cause the high compression? couldnt tell if the rods were stock or not any ideas?

Back