You can type here any text you want

New Turbo CPT66 BB

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AKTURBOTA

My bigger Turbo has arrived. :smile: Now all I need is my new 4.1 engine to bolt it to.:( Hopefully it will ready and shipped soon. :D

8560319_1024.ts1171735788320.jpg

8560325_1024.ts1171735794349.jpg

Mark

good luck with it, I absolutely loved my CPT-65BB. It sang such a lovely tune.........

Looks nice. I believe grumpy went 10.10 with it. Is that the stock elbow on there?

Jason

That is the stock elbow...ported with a larger wastegagte puck...I have an Action Fab 3" DP that connects to the stock elbow...bummer I know, but it is all I've got right now.

Baby 66... what 66 is Grumpy running?

Baby 66... what 66 is Grumpy running?

Differant exhaust wheel, compressor housing and exhaust housing............. Not sayin yours isn't a nice turbo, it is. Makin it clear it's not the same as Melissa's.

Hope your doing something about the downpipe...... You'd get better performance with a smaller turbo with the stock elbow........ If your gonna jam in, ya better be able to get rid of it...... That's not a stock motor right?

It will be a 4.1 with 8 to 1 forged pistons, 210/215 roller cam, ported & cc'd iron heads along with a raised runner stock intake and radically reworked stock headers. So yes is it a big departure from stock.

It will be a 4.1 with 8 to 1 forged pistons, 210/215 roller cam, ported & cc'd iron heads along with a raised runner stock intake and radically reworked stock headers. So yes is it a big departure from stock.

Well that's good. Atleast you'll be able to use the larger turbo. Hopefully the stock elbow can keep up. Goodluck.

Well that's good. Atleast you'll be able to use the larger turbo. Hopefully the stock elbow can keep up. Goodluck.

Its one of those things...the options are limited...THDP for TTA's aren't available and when they are the supply/demand causes the price to be sky high, so a ported stock elbow will have to do for now. Besides my budget (fi you want to call it that) wont handle another item like a THDP. I may look into having a 3" elbow mfg'd for my car, but my pocket book needs to recover first. My wife convinced me into remodleling the kitchen and laundry room, so money is quite tight.

I hear ya dude, work with what ya got and go from there......

The happier you make mama, the more parts you'll be able to get.....:) Make sure to take care of her.......

Back