You can type here any text you want

New Webring.

• Thread starter Thread starter pat83t
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
P

pat83t

Well as many of you may know there is a new webring started just for the Before Black cars. As of now there are only 4 websites enrolled in this. It is simple to join, as long as you have a website. And if you don't it is simple to navigate amongst the Before Black websites only by hitting one of the sites then using the nav. buttons. The current sites are Rich (b4black), Tonya, Rich (Turbo-Rich) and myself. We are always hoping for more though. When you join, it is a simple cut and paste of html code that you just paste in in normal text area, however you will need to edit it to remove my name and submit yours as well as my e-mail address and sumbit yours (Tonya ;) ) . Hope to get notices soon that others want to join. I look forward to linking the sites together and showing the close knit feeling of the Before Black owners.

To join just go to one of the above listed sites and click on the join button located in the webring banner.

Originally posted by pat83t
however you will need to edit it to remove my name and submit yours as well as my e-mail address and sumbit yours (Tonya ;) ) .
CRUD! :o I wondered why it said you owned my site...
I was just happy that I figured out how to get the WebRing area on my page. :D
Yeah, everyone should join! I thought it was a great idea. I know there are some more "Before Black" sites out there.
It's easy to make a site using geocities & it's FREE. :)

Almost up to 6 sites now. Jim has been approved and just needs to get the html pasted on there, and Fred should be on soon, hopefully.

Update

Well up to 6 1/2 sites now. Rich (b4black), Tonya (who needs to give Fred lessons on editing out my name and inserting his.:D ), Rich (turbo-rich), Pete, Fred (see Tonya), Jim (is the half, part of webring but no nav. buttons.) and myself. This is getting going pretty good. Somebody needs to get Greg in on this.

Hi everyone,

Did I mess it up ? What do I need to do to fix it?

Fred, You must have did the same thing that I did. I used the code that was emailed to me instead of the code I copied when I signed up. Using front page I'm not sure, in notepad it's a simple edit. Let me know I can type the code and you can copy paste it in.
Jim

I had to use the netscape composer , becasue IE6 doesn't offer the "front page express" with it.

I still have the "script" , where do I edit my name ?

I think I fixed it, all by my self :)

Pat, check it out please to make sure everything is OK

Looks good. I especially like the theme music. :D
I have really noticed an increase of traffic to my site and have tracked it back to the ring more than once. Maybe we can educate the masses. ;)

We are now officially up to 7 sites on the ring.

Web Ring links

I added the B4black web ring to the Chicagoland Chapters list of Buick related rings.

Keep up the good work of letting folks know what these cars are all about. Great watching the big ole smile Rich has when drag racing his 83.

Thanks Loyd. :)

Big smile when racing? Like this? :D

See ya tomorrow at the swap.

Well ladies and gentleman, there has been a new addition to the webring. Help me in welcoming Scott Adcock and his '78 Sport Coupe to the ring. Scott, you can change that link box at the bottom of your page to say that it is owned by you and that if you click on it, it e-mails you, not me. :D Just go in to edit HTML, or edit text and change my name and address to yours.

Back