You can type here any text you want

New wheels for the GN - 18x8 Torqlites

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adrian87

2416568060033848760VDFVmW

IMG_1361 pictures from cars photos on webshots

Not sure why these aren't showing up full size, but click the link and you're there. Check 'em out! 275/40 out back and 245/40 front Sumitomo HTRZ's..18x8 on all 4 corners..love em. About $1100 shipped for the setup.

Love those wheels! You need to get the front air dams back on the car so it looks lower though!!! Congrats man!:biggrin:

wow those look great on there. Get a front spoiler on there and I think that car would look fantastic man. Looks like the BS you used set them in there just right.

I have the same setup only with 18X7 in the front and for the money this has to be the best set up I ever had. Car looks great!

Heh heh, I'm thinking about it. I have a fairly heavy sub/amp system in the trunk and don't want to screw up the ride height out back, anyone recommend a set of springs for these things? I was considering trying the cheap MOOG's but have run Hotchkis in the past on my Fbodies and really liked them. I know the front needs to come down for sure, rear is ok.

Back