New wheels paintjob

The only way to make that car look right would be to paint red polka dots the same size as the wheels all over the car, I hope he powdercoated the wheels himself or at least got it done for nothing cause he just wasted his money! Only a guy that works at a fast food chicken or hamburger joint could have thought of doing this paint scheme to a perfect set of GN wheels-thank God they make paint stripper! They say the colors red and yellow are supposed to make you hungry but I just lost my appetite!

new powercoat on my wheels

487753.jpg

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
No.
Tell 'em, Vincent.
A Royale with cheese. :biggrin:

rim up forsale $500.oo

I'll tell you what... You find out how much it would cost to return the wheels to stock and subtract that from your asking price. If the quote to restore the wheels is greater than your asking price you can pay us to take them off your hands. Otherwise, no dice.

WOW, at a loss for words. That interior looks good. I don't really like the red, but you did quality work on that interior.

Hmmm....interesting.
I think we had an International swather with the same rims at the farm......

Watch out the local dogs don't mistake it for a fire hydrant and pee all over it! I saw this car in person going through jersey city the other day, when you get some money for some real wheels give me a call cause I have a few sets and my worst ones look better than those

Hmmm....interesting.
I think we had an International swather with the same rims at the farm......
LOL....he probably moved out of town by now ...u guys are horrible..lol

Not a good look to me, however you do have the Chicago Bulls look going for yourself. Go Bulls!!!!