You can type here any text you want

Newbie Got A TTA Over the Weekend Now Got A ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

I picked me up a 89 TTA and the guy I got it from said it has aftermarket injectors but did not know what size they are. There are some numbers on the injectors just wondering if anyone might know what size they are. On one side of the injector is a 621031 on the other is D3181AA, Also what should the Fule pressure be set at on these cars? It's got a adjustable fuel pressure regulator on it, Just wondering what they were set at from the factory. Thanks, Jason

Congrats on the new TTA?

What did the owner "claim" for 1/4 times? If he went though the process of upgrading injectors/regulators/chip?...he might have a timeslip?

The guy never took it to the track, He had the motor rebuilt add a camshaft some port work on the heads, the injectors and a high volume fuel pump installed. All the turbo stuff is still stock For now :D. I like the car I've always wanted one and never thought I'd get one. The only problem is that it has front end damage, The guys wife ran into the back of a truck with it :( But I'm going to get all that fixed and end up with a nice TTA I always wanted :)
Thanks, Jason

Regarding the injectors, from the GNttype archives

<< Can anyone help me ID a set of injectors? The number on one side is 621031 and the opposite side has D3181AA on them. >>

Thats exactly what they are, 42#. They are 009's.

Regarding the fuel pressure: the right answer is you need a scan tool to accurately set the fuel pressure to what's right for your car and boost level. Otherwise you have no idea what your BLM's and other readings are.

Thrasher chips require preset FP to 45, but they were generally only available for stock, green stripe and blue top injectors. There are other custom Thrashers, but it's unlikley you have one.

Congrats.. another Fl TTA..

Where is Crestview located in the State?

Mark is rite on the FP deal..get a scan tool like a scanmaster..this is pretty invaluable in these cars.

Razor, Crestview is up in the Panhandle of FL just north of Fort Walton Bch, FL and East of Pensacola, FL. Now I just got a lot to learn on these cars, Mark B thanks for the help on the injectors those are the ones on the car.

congrats on the find..... How bad is the front end damage?
Do you have any pics??

What a shame. Most likley had no clue what she was driving. Is Might hit 50 degrees here in Wisconsin today so I couldent resist driving mine to work today. Man it feels good..........................

Nice, if you ever make it to the Pensacola area you should stop and say hello. I noticed there was a Trans Am show this weekend at University Mall. You should check it out if you get a chance.

James

Hey, James I just got back for Pensacola, I stoped over at the T/A Show for about 30 min and then headed to some of the you pull it junk yards to get a few parts, Maybe we can me overthere one day of go over to Holt. Jason

Too bad I missed you, I'm actually moving to Milton this week so I'll be even closer to Holt! If we get a panhandle club started Holt can be a good meeting place certain Saturdays!

James

Back