sixer

Hello fellow sons of buicks,

Long time looker first time poster and member. My name is Brett, I live in Goddard, Kansas. It's a town close to Wichita, Kansas. I have had a 87 T-type WE4 for about six years that I bought off a buddy of mine. When I bought it ran well when it wanted to, I chased and chased gremlins for the first year:mad: . alot of the times I took it out it came back on a trailer. It was nickelin and dimeing me to death. That is how it got it's nickname "Homicide", cause it was killing me. my family members named it "trailer queen". Any who. It gave up on me shortly after that I believe I had a cam go flat. Long story short. It has been sitting this long, because I had lost interest and too many irons in the fire. I am now on the look out for a mildly built motor to drop in over the winter. I have forgotten a ton of stuff about these cars and look forward to meeting and buying some stuff from you guys. It will be a process. I appreciate your time.

BTW what does the following mean in the forums- ttt, pm (how do you do that) :confused:

Peace from G-town
Brett

ttt means to the top - so that a person can bump thier posts to the new search results

pm is private message - just click on a users name and it will give you the option of sending them a private message which noone else can see