rezta

Whats going on all? Newbie to this forum and to GN! We (family & I) just bought a 86 GN with and atsro roof. It has 31000 miles on it. Motor is stock but finding new this as we get into. The orignal owner past away a few years ago and had it covered but with time the cover was off and the sun did some work. Paint is faded with little some of the paint chipping off, the body is great, the interior is in ok shape other then sun damage. No idea where the orginal wheels are. But all the paper work was in the car.

We do alot of drag racing with a Eagle Talon TSI AWD. I have a 98 pontiac trans am that I Drag, AutoX, and use as a daily driver.

The Grand National was one car we always wanted! Like a dream come true! We want to get it back to as stock as we can on the outside and interior. But would like to beef up the engine and turbo.

Im looking forward to being a member here and working on the car. Thank you for any advice or info or complaints you have to offer!!

hello newbie, i havent been a member for very long and everybody on this board has been very helpful!! so welcome to the world of boost!!!

newbies

welcome to both of you! where are you located?
rezta, i noticed you have an all wheel drive talon and just got the g.n.
my brother and i have had turbo buicks for a long time and just got a 97 all wheel drive eclipse project.