You can type here any text you want

Next best Tire

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

looks like the MT's are going to be a backorder forever (unless someone knows where I can get a set) what's the next best tire? looking for 255/60/15 DR's

that what I figured, wanted to make sure there wasn't something else out there

Nope, I didn't see that size in a Nitto DR either.But thanks. Any others? 255/60/15 DR? The only BFG tire I see is a radial T/A in that size ,that tire is what I have on my car now and they blow.:biggrin:

:mad: No 255/60/15 at Hoosier.I used to run M&Hs on my mustangs G60/15s but they are not tall enough only 26'' tall the 255/60/15 is 27''. Oh well this sucks . I might have to go to a 15x8 wheel and go with a 275/60/15 M/T Thanks guys . jcawley3 looks like your in the same boat I'm in good luck.

Wait for the Mickeys. I just bought some weld wheels for the track. 15x8's. I am not going out to the track(or the street) with anything other than MT et Street Radials. It looks like its going to be late March or even April.:frown:

I found 10- 275/60/15 M/T DRs at the local speed shop by me, but still do not have the 255/60/15s I wanted. I hope they get them soon , But I will wait until they get them .

I ordered a set of 255/60/15 M/T Sept 10. I called last week, still they do not know when they will be in ?

Back