You can type here any text you want

Next upgrade advice with poll(for fun)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Front mount or converter?

• Front mount

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Converter

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

dragrazor

Alright, the jest of what i have done to my car is in my sig but i can answer anything i missed. Best bang for the buck given what i have. This is not a race car but i do want to optimize what i have. Happy polling!!

I say converter. You already have a non-stock intercooler so the best bang for your buck will be a converter. Call Dusty and order a PTC.

Yea, i dont have any track numbers and i havent dynoed yet. Hopefully will have numbers soon. Also, e85 is awesome!

I say converter. You already have a non-stock intercooler so the best bang for your buck will be a converter. Call Dusty and order a PTC.

X2, call Dave and get his 3021 TQ. 2800-3000 stall

I don't really see how you'd benefit much from either. The 49 should spool just fine with the stock D5 converter, and you're not making the kind of power yet to warrant a front mount.

I don't really see how you'd benefit much from either. The 49 should spool just fine with the stock D5 converter, and you're not making the kind of power yet to warrant a front mount.
Yes, but the converter is a good upgrade that may give him space to grow a little. You never know. That turbo may get played out in short order. All he needs is a ride in someone else's Buick and......BAM! He's on the phone ordering an 88!:jawdrop:

Back