You can type here any text you want

NHRA license passes at BPG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

I talked to the GM of National Trail Saturday. If you are wanting to get your NHRA license, you can do it Friday (not sure about Saturday.) It's $168, NHRA membership is $118, license is $50. You have to get a physical using NHRA's form which you can print from here: http://www.nhra.com/contacts/forms/physical01.pdf

Sweet. If I can run a "9" maybe I'll pass.

FYI a license is good for three years...From The Date Of The Physical.

National Trail will issue a temp license with after you complete your passes and pay your $$$? If true that's pretty cool. It took me 3 weeks to get a temp license from NHRA last year.

National Trail will issue a temp license with after you complete your passes and pay your $$$? If true that's pretty cool. It took me 3 weeks to get a temp license from NHRA last year.
Its possible they do that if an NHRA tech will be in attendance,Not sure i had to wait also.
I was TOLD you can fax the info in(during work hours) and get a temp one faxed back.

That I am unsure of. I just called to see if I can make the passes to get the license and the NTR employee said yes.

On a side note, they will NOT have c16 there for sale.

That I am unsure of. I just called to see if I can make the passes to get the license and the NTR employee said yes.

On a side note, they will NOT have c16 there for sale.

>>> FWIW when I got my license a couple years ago at Cecil, they told me I could not run in the 9's until I had the actual license and I had to dial 10.00, not sure if that has changed.

Also I talked to GBSean tonight and he said they would have C16 there cause guys were asking for it, he told me he would confirm and I will post back what I hear.

Back