You can type here any text you want

Nice cool night....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87ttypeV8

cant beat the boost!
well just got the car back in from a nice night of domination... well not really

as soon as i pull onto M-59 i get next to a nice brand new yellow porsche 911.. of course he doesnt want to race and pulls into starbucks...

i cruise around a little and hit the turn around and am in a nice open patch of road finally... slow down for a light and behold an 04 cobra... light goes green 100' before we pull up so we slow down... we slow to about 30 and get ready to go (i am an idiot and it was in 2nd the whole time and didnt downshift) he pulls 1/2 car on me from the get go but i real him in pretty quick and get right next to him shortly in 3rd gear and he shuts down right then... knew i was going to pass... we get a light after but traffic all in front.... he said he had a chip and pulley... i coudnt even hear my engine over the whining of his supercharger was a very nice car (for a ford :p :p :p )

continued cruising and started to head the other was again when a Saleen S281 pulls up next to me and starts revving... my buddy was eggin him on and we were in another open road... we go from a 50 roll and i pull 2 cars on him within a few seconds... very young kid and looks pissed... we line up again and i actually drop it into 2nd this time from a 40 roll and walked him worse than before... he gets real mad and does a fly by and goes up like 5 cars... but he gets on the drivers side this time and i tell him to go and ill catch up... he guns it and i gave him like 1 car length head start... cought up and passed in about 3 seconds... he was pissed and quickly turned and went the other way

was next to 2 brand new corvettes (05's) neither would race as we had at least a 1/2 mile until the traffic ahead... 1 was a 18 year old kid... stalled out at the light... said it was his first stick... Nice car for an 18 yr old!... the other was a 35 year old guy that would rev but wouldnt run em... oh well

then on my way in i run into a yellow and black anniversary trans am... was dead nuts the whole way... we catch a light and he says stock except for a chip... sounded mean as hell when he was in the upper RPMS... very nice car and he complimented on mine... much nicer than the ford driver... what a coincidence

well it was a nice night for me...

oh yeah i had some 110 octane and 22 psi... no knock and my combo as listed.. was spinning the tires at the end of 2nd and into 3rd... need some new tires if anyone has some!!:eek:

If you beat the '04 cobra the firebird with just "a chip" shouldn't have been a problem. Either the firebird had more than he would admit or the guy driving the cobra didn't know how to drive it.

true true... i think the ws6 had some other hidden stuff done... probably just left stock exhaust and added ls6 intake new airbox lid and all that good stuff.... was a very nice car and really got up and went!

BTW, I didn't mean to be rude, nice kills!:) Plus I think you will be looking at 12 sec slips, not 13's!

ahh yes 12s possible... but not with current tires! yeah after these run ins with these cars i am confident i can rip off a 12 second pass pretty easily... before it was running bad and actually quite slow... new 02 and some race gas cured that!

but now my 02 is dead from the leaded stuff... denso is on its way in and hopefully posting more kills soon!

Back