You can type here any text you want

Nice GN Print

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nope, But if she's pretty I'll claim her too!!! OOPS!:eek: Amanda Isn't your wife Is she.;)

heh, I talked to the guy I bought the one print off of, and I am buying the other 2 pictures in the series :)

Merry late Christmas to me :D

Try here they have the prints for all the cars skip out on ebay
I got mine from here
buick prints

mw115.jpg

I just bought a pair of frames at The Rag Shop for about $28 apiece that look GREAT with these prints.

Black frame, wide, white matt, then a thin, black matt, then the picture (which is black on white).

16 x 20 frame matted for 11x14 worked fine. THEN I got home and read the little article about the artist on the back and THAT is the size he recommends. DOOH!!

Now to hang them.

Terry

Originally posted by PNYKLR
Try here they have the prints for all the cars skip out on ebay
I got mine from here
buick prints

mw115.jpg

Damn, those are a little bit cheaper...unfortunately I've already made a commitment to the guy I bought the first picture from for the other 2 and I'm a woman of my word, so I will buy them.....BUT if I order more I will go through this other site :)

If its not a commitment through ebay I think your safe (unless your on the honor system then I understand)
I have been on the honor system too - yes your honor no your honor - lol

Originally posted by PNYKLR
If its not a commitment through ebay I think your safe (unless your on the honor system then I understand)
I have been on the honor system too - yes your honor no your honor - lol

LOL
Well I'm on the honor system....but not your kind of honor system..I've already told the guy I would take them and would be sending out payment.

Originally posted by tlturbo
16 x 20 frame matted for 11x14 worked fine. THEN I got home and read the little article about the artist on the back and THAT is the size he recommends.
Terry

Who does it say the artist is?

Thom SanSoucie

Yeah, that is cheaper than what I got them for on E-Bay. I think I paid about 20 for one and 25 for the other.

But I'm happy with them.

Terry

Ya I got all three plus one of an indy pace car I think its 82 Regal but its a drawing off of ebay not to mention all the original magazine ads on the wall framed in my room (and the original 86 Century GS ad from 1986) and the GN flag :D

Yeah that is the same artist. I just wanted to make sure. I paid the same $20 for each print + $4.95 for s&h. Not to bad. I can't wait to get them :)

Back