Nice GN Print

Sarah99gxe

Finally got my Turbo
Here is a nice GN print from Ebay. The guy is selling all kinds for all different cars. I have ordered a GN and will let you guys know how good the quality is once I receive it.

Grand National

Hey Sarah,

I have 3 from the series.. All above expected.. Get a nice frame for it.

What do the other ones in the series look like? I am itnerested in purchasing this one...

Not sure...

Here is a list of all the other pictures that the guy is selling. I haven't seen any other GN pictures...I would like to though....

Originally posted by Sarah99gxe
I haven't seen any other GN pictures...I would like to though....
As would I, I really like the one you posted too. Only other thigns close were Brochures and publicity stuff.

*hides* I actually have a bid in on a brochure lol

I also got a nice Turbo6 license plate and a few other items.

I also have one of the other GN prints from him. Nice stuff. I have it in a nice frame.. Well worth the $$

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I also have one of the other GN prints from him.

I know there are more than 1 GN prints for sale, but they are the same picture....has he drawn different scenes of the GN's before?

I have bid on a Turbo 6 plate as well. Is it bad that I buy GN stuff w/ out even owing a TUrbo Buick? Just dreaming of owning one for now? :confused:

Originally posted by jake616
I have bid on a Turbo 6 plate as well. Is it bad that I buy GN stuff w/ out even owing a TUrbo Buick? Just dreaming of owning one for now? :confused:

Not really...I don't own one either. I used to own a Regal..but have not been able to get my hands on another since my old one was stolen...

However now that I am receiving restitution from the guy who stole my car 7 years ago, he may buy me one soon :) It may not be a GN or even a Turbo, but I can always get an NA and drop a nice V8 in it....

Originally posted by Sarah99gxe
Not sure...

Here is a list of all the other pictures that the guy is selling. I haven't seen any other GN pictures...I would like to though....

I will take some pix and post em when i get home.

I got myself 2 for Christmas - one with the GNX in the front and one with the 87 in the front.

Well worth the price. I need to get some frames but I think they will look great in the office.

Terry

tony's turbo tune is nice....

I emailed the guy I bought them from and asked him if he had any more...I would definately buy them.

Thanks!

Awesome...I am gonna see what else I can find for "GN ART" online.... even if professionaly taken photos.

Originally posted by moose
Hey, My wife gave me one of those GN prints in a frame for Christmas!!:D :D

ME TOO Moose! Great gift! The prints are really nice.

wait a minute...your wife isn't named Amanda is it? :eek: hmmmmm ...

GUYS - A friend bought me a 3d crystal rendering of a TR for Christmas too. It's as cool as it gets.
It's a solid block of crystal with a 3D rendering of a GN carved INSIDE of it...pretty detailed too :cool: ....I have no idea where he had it made.