You can type here any text you want

Nice GN Print

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sarah99gxe

Finally got my Turbo
Here is a nice GN print from Ebay. The guy is selling all kinds for all different cars. I have ordered a GN and will let you guys know how good the quality is once I receive it.

Grand National

Hey Sarah,

I have 3 from the series.. All above expected.. Get a nice frame for it.

What do the other ones in the series look like? I am itnerested in purchasing this one...

Not sure...

Here is a list of all the other pictures that the guy is selling. I haven't seen any other GN pictures...I would like to though....

Originally posted by Sarah99gxe
I haven't seen any other GN pictures...I would like to though....
As would I, I really like the one you posted too. Only other thigns close were Brochures and publicity stuff.

*hides* I actually have a bid in on a brochure lol

I also got a nice Turbo6 license plate and a few other items.

I also have one of the other GN prints from him. Nice stuff. I have it in a nice frame.. Well worth the $$

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I also have one of the other GN prints from him.

I know there are more than 1 GN prints for sale, but they are the same picture....has he drawn different scenes of the GN's before?

I have bid on a Turbo 6 plate as well. Is it bad that I buy GN stuff w/ out even owing a TUrbo Buick? Just dreaming of owning one for now? :confused:

Originally posted by jake616
I have bid on a Turbo 6 plate as well. Is it bad that I buy GN stuff w/ out even owing a TUrbo Buick? Just dreaming of owning one for now? :confused:

Not really...I don't own one either. I used to own a Regal..but have not been able to get my hands on another since my old one was stolen...

However now that I am receiving restitution from the guy who stole my car 7 years ago, he may buy me one soon :) It may not be a GN or even a Turbo, but I can always get an NA and drop a nice V8 in it....

Originally posted by Sarah99gxe
Not sure...

Here is a list of all the other pictures that the guy is selling. I haven't seen any other GN pictures...I would like to though....

I will take some pix and post em when i get home.

I got myself 2 for Christmas - one with the GNX in the front and one with the 87 in the front.

Well worth the price. I need to get some frames but I think they will look great in the office.

Terry

tony's turbo tune is nice....

I emailed the guy I bought them from and asked him if he had any more...I would definately buy them.

Thanks!

Awesome...I am gonna see what else I can find for "GN ART" online.... even if professionaly taken photos.

Originally posted by moose
Hey, My wife gave me one of those GN prints in a frame for Christmas!!:D :D

ME TOO Moose! Great gift! The prints are really nice.

wait a minute...your wife isn't named Amanda is it? :eek: hmmmmm ...

GUYS - A friend bought me a 3d crystal rendering of a TR for Christmas too. It's as cool as it gets.
It's a solid block of crystal with a 3D rendering of a GN carved INSIDE of it...pretty detailed too :cool: ....I have no idea where he had it made.

Back