NICE PARTS & NOS !!

m233roller

Banned
Here are some parts that Iv'e had stashed away for my own use but really how much of this junk can you hang onto? ALL these parts are in EXCELLENT condition (unless noted otherwise).

2- Accumulator ball off same car, (has been tested and is good) yes it's the one with the yellow silkscreen on it. Has alittle bit of paint peel on the nipple end that threads into master cylinder. Very minor but want it noted.$100 SOLD !!
3- Both brackets (NOT all rusty) that mount p/m motor to master cylinder. $25 SOLD !!
4- Very nice powermaster brake fluid reservoir and lid off same 28,000 mile unit. $35
5- Excellent set of heater hard lines (NOT rusty to begin with but I sandblasted them and painted them with Hi-Temp gloss black $50
5-A Almost any engine acc. brackets, just ask.
6- Excellent water pump pulley (with bolts) $25
7- Excellent lower crank hub and pulley (with bolts) $35
8- Excellent crank balancer. $75
9- Excellent (stock) intercooler off 32,000 mile car. $75 SOLD !!
10- Intercooler fan and hub off same car. $35
11-87 (gray) power seat trim piece with switch and harness. This is an 8 pin switch. $100 for all three pieces.
12- Nice door pull straps in gray, blue, burgundy and tan. $35 a pair.
13- Two rear pull strap escutcheons. Nice chrome and mounting holes are not all busted out. They do have acouple of little dings on them, real minor but there. $25 each. BOTH SOLD !!
14- Excellent complete sets of burgundy or blue rear seat belts. $45 a set.
15- Real nice gray, and burgundy arm rests. $25 a pair.
16- Like new console ash tray. $35 SOLD !!
17- Astro roof motor and switch in nice working order. $75
18- Excellent console gray lid with hindge. $50 This is as nice as you'll find used. SOLD !!
19- Front license plate mount, sandblasted and repainted black. $15
20- Rear STAY down license plate mount, painted gloss black. $25
21- Real nice 86-87 crossover pipe. Some scratches on black paint and two very small dings, I mean pea size. Bell ends are nice and round. $50
22- Nice pair of aluminum drums, sandblasted and painted gloss black, turned and are within spec. Ready to throw on and go. $100 for the pair.
23- Any emblem in pic. and they are all in nice shape. $10 each
24- Real nice low mile alt. $50 SOLD !!
25- All refurbished shifter with new gm J rod spring and top plastic adjuster. $50
26- Very nice hot air oil fill tube and cap. $25
27- Very nice 86-87 oil caps. $20 each.
28 - Very nice GN horn cap center with the GN trishield medallion. $45 SOLD !!

NOS PARTS !!

1A VERY RARE !! Radio delete plate in the GM box. $250

2B- Complete (ALL 9 pieces) New GM shift handles in gray, blue or sand biege. As many of you know the GM parts for these have been gone for some years now. $100 each
3C- All four (correct gray) pull strap screw covers in GM packages. $65 for the set of four.
5D- NOS 87 GN owners manual. $100
6E- NOS GNX supplement manual. RARE !! $250
7F- GNX grille or trunk badges. $50 each
8G-NOS Buick grille emblem. $75
9H- NOS right park light. $45
10I- New rad. overflow tanks. $25
11J- Not nos but a very nice completely refurbished shifter with a complete nos gray, blue or sand beige shifter handle. $150
13L- NOS GN horn cap complete. $200
14M- NOS 84 GN (only) dark gray horn cap complete. $150
15N- NOS right marker light. (Black) $75
16-O NOS left Tail light lens. $125

Don't have pics. posted but if you'd like them pm me your email address and I'll send them to you.

ALL PARTS ARE PLUS SHIPPING and 3% if PAYPALING. THANKS ,Mike

1A VERY RARE !! Radio delete plate in the GM box. $250

If my car was a little bit nicer I might actually buy this since my car was factory radio delete.

Interested in the following parts & some misc brackets - but I'll have to send you a seperate list on the brackets

12- Nice door pull straps in gray, blue, burgundy and tan. $35 a pair
15- Real nice gray, and burgundy arm rests. $25 a pair
19- Front license plate mount, sandblasted and repainted black. $15
20- Rear STAY down license plate mount, painted gloss black. $25

28 - Very nice GN horn cap center with the GN trishield medallion. $45
I will take this pending pictures , 9secondv6@gmail.com

EDIT: I forgot who I am dealing with, I dont need pics. Send PP info
Thanks
Bryan

ill take an overflow tank. New in box? I need a perfect one for a restoration. PM me. Thanks!

hey mike, can you shoot me a total on the maroon rear seat belt and refurb shifter and ill send funds. thanks lil buddy

Can you hold on to the buick trunk emblem til tomorrow? I got one in the garage but I don't know what kind of shape it's in (probably chit lol)

thanks. If you happen to come across a nice 3.8sfi trunk emblem, or a new one for that matter lmk

23- Any emblem in pic. and they are all in nice shape. $10 each

Mike,
Not sure what emblems you have for sale but I need 2 "driver quality" Grand National fender emblems.

Mike...sent you PM and Email...I will take the heater lines...let me know total shipped to 85225 and where to send money order

mike,
would u have an a/c "Y" bracket the flat one, and a alt. small "L" bracket thats behind the alt.,how about a power steering resevoir?? and a pump??
how about the original intake lift brakets,the 2 of them. how about a turbo oil pan?
maybe more but what I can think about right now
thanks brian

Part received today...as usual nice part and well packaged.

Thanks
Bryan