nice pm from 350 s10

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazygn

10's here i come
I dont even know this guy, he bought the car from the guy that got it from me and he is writing me this stuff, he didnt even know what was said or done when we did this trade for cars.

Hackers!!
You don't know me, but you and your hick brother are the two ---holes that **** all over my '86 T-top GN !!! Nice install of the TH400, you ****ing retards.... oh, and that radiator.... from a Camaro? You idiots looped the trans and oil cooler lines, that's real ****ing safe.

Why don't you inbred, backwoods, trailerpark ****ing faggots come up here and see what I have to deal with because you are both idiots? BTW, nice cage, dude, did you have some extra chain link fence posts left and just felt like welding one day? Incidentally, Brian pulled that quality job with his hands.

You think Brian gave you a hard time, wait til I get done with you. I hope that RX-7 explodes with both of you idiots in it.

I bet if your father knew how stupid you were going to turn out, you both would have been coat hanger abortions.

Since the world was not lucky enough to have that happen, why don't you do us all a favor and sell all your tools, buy a couple of pistols, and SHOOT EACH OTHER IN THE FACE???

already emailed him , just thought i would post it becausee iam lost , i dont see how i fall in this with him, i dint sell this guy the car, and if there was a problem i would have made sure it was fixed or gave the car back, people just cant talk and work things out any more. :mad:

Well, you had nothing to do with it. Just be in awe at his level of stupidity and immaturity =D. How old is the guy? I thought only 15 year olds made insults like that.

not sure of his age, never even seen this guy before. You just dont write people that you dont know and say that stuff, just not even a cool thing to do.

Not even a semi-intelligent 15 year old would write such a thing. We all agree that this is wrong/stupid/vacuous/etc. but what I really want to know is this..... If the car has all these horrible issues, why did he buy it?

-Jade

i would like to know the same thing, even after putting a lot of time and money in the car i traded for it i would trade it back if it was the way it was giving to them, iam really not a hard guy to work with . Ive been trying to talk to them about this for the last week now and nothing, but this was wrote today. I was told he is going to give me a call also.

Yeah, that's really immature/unprofessional. If you want to get something done, don't complain and be such a bastard about it =/. That guy shouldn't deserve anything.

You're being too fair to the guy =). Shouldn't even talk to the bastard.

Yeah, WTF? Who's sounding like the inbred #$%^^&& ????

If you do come in contact with this fool, tell him to act like a man and talk it out like an adult instead of 5th grade nasty e-mail B.S.

This is the 2nd owner after you??????
He better just take a step back instead...

Dude, this guy has got to be out of his friggen mind. I can imagine him writing an email like this to a guy that is 6'5 and weighing in at 250lbs. his arss would be done with. What ever happen to manners:confused:

i would have help out in any way i could some people know this but after that pm i am done with it for good. iam only 5' 11" and 220 lbs:)

Serenity Now!!

Holy Sh**! :eek:

Not cool at all. I can relate to being that upset, but that's why I needed anger management.

Now I just think those thoughts.....and people really like me. ;)

you looped the oil cooler and trany cooler lines?!?!?!!!??

you F****** **** * ** ** * ** ** ************** !!!!!

jk lol

what a troll

Dude, you had every opportunity to make this thing right with Brian, and you blamed it on your brother, or some other moron who thought he was a mechanic. Brian didn't even have the opportunity to do anything to the car.

What I'm most pissed about is not the fact that I bought the car. I love the car and I'm spending the money to make it right. What I am pissed about most (aside from the general hacking you retards did to the car) is the fact that you looped the oil cooler line with a piece of rubber hose no thicker than a condom !!! All that because you were too cheap to break the $$$ for the GN radiator and put some POS Camaro radiator in it. Think for a second if that ****box repair you made would have busted when I was driving the car.... i would have spun through the oil and wrecked the car. And that would have been enough for me to come down there looking for you idiots.

If you're such a competent mechanic, why don't you come up here and show me. Bottom line, you ****ed up almost everything on that car in one way or another, and then you give everyone a hard time when they call you a hacker. You got balls, bro.... you really do. So just pull the gun rack out of the pickup, grab your retard brother and come check this out. I really need to meet the geniuses that put that cage in. What were you nitwits thinking? Did you just build a pen for your hound dogs and had some posts left over? Helen Keller welds better than whoever did that mess.

Bottom line... come on up and check out your work... I'll tell you every friggen thing you screwed up if you have a couple hours. And leave your attitudes on the south side of the state line, b/c I don't play bull**** kiddie games, and I only have about one-third of Brian's patience.

And that RX7 ??? Best of luck with that... LOL. More people have had their hands on that than your sister behind the barn, hick.

for one , i said the rubber line was on there so he could start the car and then it should have been taking off by brian, i gave him a 130.00 trans cool that day to put in its place , thats one, two the cage was not there for good, brian said the car was being taking apart and every thing fixed by a friend, i think the words where [ any thing can be fix ] when i showed him ever problem that i seen.

How could some one make it right when no body call me wrote me or any thing tell about a week ago, you ask brian how many times he called me to try to work things out here, not one time so how is this my falt, only yours for buying the car and not looking at it, you have gave me problems that you can see with your eyes so y did you buy it and cry to me now, i didnt sell this car to you and thats the final line.

And dont act like some bad a--, you dont know me my brothers or any one else, maybe you should take to brian not me,

all comes down to brian never called me one time to work it out, or it would have been fix as easy as that ,

what are you 12 years old with the things you say, learn how to step up and talk to people like a man, you could have talked to me and i would have did the same for you also but not after the way you keep writing .

i have a instant messenger fell free to use it

Dude... you don't know me either, and I know a helluva lot more about you than you know about me. So watch who you raise your ****ing voice to. Got it ??

You're Barney Bad Ass all of a sudden???? **** you, *****. You're nothing... nobody.... just some retard who ****ed up a car and couldn't make it right. Come on up, we'll talk... let me show you what a hacker you are. Bring your brother, too... I'm sure you and him and me and Brian can find some way to work this all out.

Make sure you kiss your mom goodbye one last time before you leave.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.