You can type here any text you want

nice weather!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Anyone have there car out ? I took mine for a short cruise today,man I missed her.:cool:

went to the garage, looked at car,sighed, looked at car again knowing all the work to do, swept out garage and went home. can't get crap done with my back. even nice weather is killen me!

Thats funny. Luckily my wife picked up all the doody b4 I got home. ;)

I did get out a little for a little bit but soon came home. Too many cars out on the road and people can't drive around here. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what though, the new hydroboost brakes rock! :biggrin:

Rick

With all rain that is suppose to come down today, it should wash out all the remaining salt off the street. Then again I think we may get wet snow in a day or two and they will salt again so we are back to the same crap!!! Few more weeks guys, it will be spring………Ya right , you will never know here in the Midwest, we may get 3 feet of snow in April..

Hey Rick my Power disaster is crapping out too and I am thinking of switching to Hydroboost . I was just thinking of taking one off an 84/85 set up and hook it up like we do the hot air conversions with a brass T in the low pressure line. Did you do anything different?

Prasad

Hey Rick my Power disaster is crapping out too and I am thinking of switching to Hydroboost . I was just thinking of taking one off an 84/85 set up and hook it up like we do the hot air conversions with a brass T in the low pressure line. Did you do anything different?

Prasad, I did use a brass tee barb in the return but I have plans to put a small bulk head fitting in the reservoir for the HB return. Right now the brakes don't instantly release. I hear that running separate returns rectifies this problem. I'm going to give it a shot.

Rick

Back