Nicest Turbobuick on the Block!

GNXRIPOFF - Okay. You've had your fun, but it STOPS HERE!

I have received a few complaints about this thread, and I really have better things to do with my time.

Your conduct and foul language, are in violation of the rules of this board. It is also a violation to post under two different screen names.

Please discontinue the use of this screen name. Effective immediately!

You seem to be in good standing with the other members with your other screen name. However, if I receive another complaint for anything. I will ban BOTH accounts, without any hesitation whatsoever.

GNXRIPOFF said:
Let's see if you come say that Sh!t to mah face........ all well and fine behind ya computer all comfy yo home huh, tell you what!!
Just let cha'll know, I have my limits and aint "fraid of none yall !!"

By the way, i have some good used Buick parts for sale for cheap MINEZ Not someone Elses like U thinkin!

But just lemme know sen me a privates message to my box

Grille.jpg

THE SELF-PROCLAIMED VICTIM

Hey GEOFF, no matter what color this CLOWN is, he's obviously an ignorant troll. Get him off our board!!! :mad:

yhea lets see i think it should be public if there screwing around

ha

i have been reading this whole time i thought it was really funny. It was clear to me that it was someone on here who made it up just to get people riled up. This was better than the arguments about 20 inches and more. i dunno just thought i would give my 2 cents

I agree, this was entertaining - I would like to know who it was - not to cause problems - just out of my own curiousity...maybe I should be a mod :D

Aw man... If he was in TR, I would have run him...

C'mon your yeller regal to my black monte... 1 power adder, to 1 power adder...

This was a stupid, but mildly entertaining thread. Funny thing is that we've pretty much established that it's not his car, and my guess is that it's probably not a picture of himself. He's probably isn't even black. He's just some retard starting "shizzle"......

Joe Spool said:
This was a stupid, but mildly entertaining thread. Funny thing is that we've pretty much established that it's not his car, and my guess is that it's probably not a picture of himself. He's probably isn't even black. He's just some retard starting "shizzle"......
you are correct,this car belongs to some dude in my town.and hes not black..its jsut someone stirring the ****.

Turbobuick2 said:
Its obviously not a turbobuick, and would be kind of a waste if it was being its been customised in such a anti-performance way, but still, I do have respect for someone taking a 81-87 regal and fixing it up to their own liking, keeping it clean, and keeping it on the road, regardless of how extreme. Its not my thing, but at least its not rotting away in a junkyard or being shredded to make razorblades. I've loved the buick g-bodys ever since I can remember, and can spot one coming a mile away. Seems to be a really rare occerance to spot even a reg. 81-87 regal here in st. louis. I don't think its how this regal has been customised is what is getting a raise out of anybody on this thread gnxripoff, its probably how your choosing to communicate in such a uneducated way. And if you really are just somebody being silly, i'm all for a good gag, keep'em coming, I'm learning some really good slang to aggrivate the piss out of my girlfriend. ;)
:cool: im glad there is peopel in this worl who show a little respect to other car enthusiast.even if you dont like it,it doesnt meen you have to talk bad about it.i myself cut up a t-type :biggrin:

is your's the one that was made into a convertable recently? Or, did you swap in an SR20 motor FastR-FuriousR style as your name could imply? While I have a problem w/ that movie and that complete impossabilty of doing that swap in an afternoon, I really like the idea of blending technologies :D Hey, people do it theother all the time! There is a guy on this board w/ a LC2 powered FC!

madhat said:
is your's the one that was made into a convertable recently? Or, did you swap in an SR20 motor FastR-FuriousR style as your name could imply? While I have a problem w/ that movie and that complete impossabilty of doing that swap in an afternoon, I really like the idea of blending technologies :D Hey, people do it theother all the time! There is a guy on this board w/ a LC2 powered FC!
lol no, why put a jap motor in a all american car.i did make my TR vert

thats a pos

please dont post up pics of crap like that. It makes my eyes bleed. Turbo regals are classic muscle not crap.

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
please dont post up pics of crap like that. It makes my eyes bleed. Turbo regals are classic muscle not crap.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
regalside.jpg