You can type here any text you want

Nitto Tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I always heard that the Nitto drag radials are bad in the rain.

My friend has them & he had spun around backwards on the freeway in the rain while just driving straight.

I could not hook w/them @ the track w/my Syclone.

They require a lot more heat to hook up OK.

I always heard that the Nitto drag radials are bad in the rain.

My friend has them & he had spun around backwards on the freeway in the rain while just driving straight.

I could not hook w/them @ the track w/my Syclone.

They require a lot more heat to hook up OK.

Interesting...I drove through a damn monsoon (ok not really, but it was seriously the worst rain I had ever driven through on mine and had 0 issues...But not everyone has my skill level :D

My friend crashed his new (at the time) Camaro SS on the fwy coming around a curve in the rain with nitto555s on his way home from work ... He said he was crusing not accelerating and at a$$ end kicked out and planted him nose into the wall in the median!!!!

I've had both, and Mickey's win everytime. Nitto's are great for a 12 sec car (I have them on my camaro), but once you start putting real power down they spin bad. I've got over 5,000 miles on my mickeys, and can probably get another 2,500 out of them easy. Nitto's new drag tire (nto5r) is supposed to be as good or better than the mickey's but only time will tell.

Both are fine in the rain as long as your not being stupid (I've been stupid with them, but it requires a bit of driving!)

For now mickey's are the only thing I will put on the Buick.

Back