You can type here any text you want

Nittos or BFG Drag radials?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
from my experience. M/Ts don't last too long and are horendous in the snow and maybe rain. the nittos seem a little more streetable to me but i don't like jap crap. i heard the bfgoodriches don't hook for sh#t. i will admit i bought a set of nittos (off of an ebay private seller) and they aren't too bad. would never purchase them new at full price though. M/T definately have the best name. i have and will continue to buy them new.

They are EXPENSIVE, but I had Michelin Pilot Sport 2s on my Vette and they handled great and hooked up pretty good. BUT, only Mickeys on my TR, because ya never know when that pesky Z06 or 600 crotch rocket is going to pull up next to you at a light!!

I had'nt rode on my MT's 275/60/15 for a while, until yesterday. After that experience, I decided to order another set in 17's. At a certain horsepower level all other tires just don't makes sense. :biggrin: Thanks

Back