You can type here any text you want

NJ- 87 Regal Limited LC2 conversion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Welp...It has finally hit me pretty hard in the wallet...got so many bills now, and a sewer coming in this month, I just cant keep it

I have a 1987 Buick Regal limited converted with an LC2....Bought from Jim Accardi a few months back hoping to have a good weekend cruiser...great car, $hitty luck owner...

so the stats:

87 regal limited with LC2 transplant
2004R trans, BRF, with B&M shift kit and shifter-new billet handle...oooo

inside the car: Power door locks, power windows, twilight sentinel, blue bench seats, 60/40 front, power driver, grant steering wheel-Boost guage in pillar, turbo guage cluster

Outside the car: Newer used hood with newer emblems, Got all GN emblems around the car, mb motorsports 17" rims, dual exhasut (Dynomax) with test pipe, front frame braces from cutlass, new sway bar links.

The motor: Stock LC2 with: FMIC from Artie, mandrel pipes included but not installed...regular tubing in now..... New valve cover gaskets, new 02 sensor, K&N, stock turbo, stock manifolds and DP, full tune-up a month or two ago... Believe it is a Carter 93 chip-

Needs: Paint, front bumper fillers-- there is a hole punched in the trunk where someone tried to break in, can be fixed or replaced...if repainting the car, I would replace just becuase that is me....Spoiler is cracked but not terrible...i didnt notice it right away, but again, if repainting, easy fix.... Little rot in the doors totally typical.

Any questions, please call my cell

201-602-3665, after 4pm weekdays, any time after 9 am weekends

Attachments

• johns new GN 061.jpg
    johns new GN 061.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 394
  • IC from underneath.jpg
    IC from underneath.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 321
  • ic pipes bottom end.jpg
    ic pipes bottom end.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 306
  • johns new GN 050.jpg
    johns new GN 050.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 321
  • lc2 left front.jpg
    lc2 left front.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 386
at the bottom of the post I left my cell number for those who are serious about buying...I gotta have a buyer soon, and I need a specific amount asap, so I really dont have time for tire kickers.....Thanks for checkin guys, I hope one of you will be driving away with it!!!!

John

Response about price was:

"at the bottom of the post I left my cell number for those who are serious about buying...I gotta have a buyer soon, and I need a specific amount asap, so I really dont have time for tire kickers.....Thanks for checkin guys, I hope one of you will be driving away with it!!!!

John

....car is sold, thank you!

John Mackey

Back