You can type here any text you want

NMCA Racing in Bradenton April 7,8,9th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
True street is a cool class for real street cars. It has a 30 mile cruise then 3 back to back passes. The car closest to 10.00,11.00,12.00 etc win their class. This also gets magazine coverage and tv time. With your 11.02, 3 passes on the number will win.

I will have my GN in the car show, trunk full of frosty golden beverages.

TampaTurbo said:
True street is a cool class for real street cars. It has a 30 mile cruise then 3 back to back passes. The car closest to 10.00,11.00,12.00 etc win their class. This also gets magazine coverage and tv time. With your 11.02, 3 passes on the number will win.

I will have my GN in the car show, trunk full of frosty golden beverages.

I was thinking about that class, only problem is No Roll Cage, So I am not sure what they will let slide??? :rolleyes: I have changed a few things and hope to break in the 10's....

I will come by an say hello... :biggrin:

Dave

nmca race

dave, i will try to get jeff trackside performance and fat bubba,to go put new ck performance converter 9" billet 3200 stall should get me in the 11,s need tires big time. blows the nittos off the wheels got to get mickeys .frankie aka hambone call jeff with you and me harping on him he should go. :cool:

I have to tune for sure. I'm undecided on wether or not to bring the car over.

rata02 said:
dave, i will try to get jeff trackside performance and fat bubba,to go put new ck performance converter 9" billet 3200 stall should get me in the 11,s need tires big time. blows the nittos off the wheels got to get mickeys .frankie aka hambone call jeff with you and me harping on him he should go. :cool:

Frankie,

How's it going... I heard your car is running good now.. Are you ready for me??? :biggrin: Anyway... Jeff needs to get his but in gear and come up with us... I think I am going to run the True Street Class... Getting there early Friday morning, so we can test and tune all day...

About a week away.. Just finished going thru the car.. She is ready to go.. Hope to see some of you out there...

Dave

F-1 said:
About a week away.. Just finished going thru the car.. She is ready to go.. Hope to see some of you out there...

Dave

Time for some 10's?? :biggrin: Good luck man and please take some pics :cool:

86brick said:
Time for some 10's?? :biggrin: Good luck man and please take some pics :cool:

Come on Steve.. I know you needed an excuse to get away.... You take the best pics.. ;)

Back