You can type here any text you want

no boost! 85 hotair

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

roclane

I have a new motor and a new turbo. runs great but will not build any boost, i think it is in the vaccum connection block, because i do not have a gasket for it..... does anyone know where i can locate a gasket for this? or if there are any ideas you want to throw at me, i would apreciate it. thanks for viewing.

Go look at the sticky in the HA section. If I remember right it has the info you're looking for.

I have a new motor and a new turbo. runs great but will not build any boost, i think it is in the vaccum connection block, because i do not have a gasket for it..... does anyone know where i can locate a gasket for this? or if there are any ideas you want to throw at me, i would apreciate it. thanks for viewing.

Can you describe the condition when it does not build boost? :confused:
How/where are you reading boost? :confused:

vacumn

I used a thin layer of silicone sealant once when no gasket was handy. I highly doubt that is why it is not building boost. Your turbo is after the vacumn block. Is the turbo spinning freely--is the wastegate puck closed?

Back