No boost readings in Power Logger

87GNALKY

I'm sure this has been answered by Bob or someone that is an expert in PL but I don't see any thread for this.
I don't yet have any analog inputs occupied on the analog interface for power logger. Should the power logger installed in the ECM be reading boost levels; as this is an all stock car? How do I log boost pressure ion the PL? I have my Digital gauge T'd into the normal Vac. line like everone else and it reads fine on my pillar pod. Just wondering how to log it in my PL log files... I know this has been answered somewhere here but having an issue finding it.. Thanks for any help. Signed, I'm too poor to buy the GN-ECU right now....

Here is a simple, short Log file running software 2.6.8 in PL. I know this is a simple one wire fix from MAP to PL.... Isn't it?

Attachments

• LogFile last july 4 2019.dat
    77.4 KB · Views: 12
Yes you need to wire in your map to the powerloggers input block . It’s the second input right next to the wideband input

Yes you need to wire in your map to the powerloggers input block . It’s the second input right next to the wideband input
Thanks brother. Which map wire is the signal wire on the map? I'm running a 3 bar GM replacement with the original harness.

Thanks for the help dank.. Bob was kind enough to direct me on how to get the job done with my setup. But I really appreciate you helping me out and your info was spot on..