"No CAS" stickers wanted

S2V6RACER

Banned
Looking for somebody that would like to make me some "No CAS" stickers. Would like 2. One for my intake manifold and 1 for my rear window, and matter of fact make that 3 I want one for the back of my trailer, and you know what make that 4 I want one for my rear bumper of my truck.

This is a serious inquiry.

Let me know how much they would cost. I would like the background in red and the lettering in black and the "No" symbol in white.

Ted

i was thinking of getting some made up for the nationals-

i was thinking of CAS in white letters with a red circle with a slash thru the middle of it... :D

Meanwhile....People continue to post questions about his parts in thier future combo's.
Go figure :confused:

HELP PROMOTE SLEAZE-FREE COMBOS

Sign us up for some 3' L X 2' H (that's FEET, not INCHES) decals for quarter panel placement.

Also, a couple of other infamous "names" come to mind...will discuss a serious order with the producer.

Maybe even a banner for BG...

Great idea!!

BFH is probably exhausted his run of "Bin Laden Express" missle stickers (which by the way was still on my car as of last week - had to scrape it off after a year, still looked good) - so I bet he can run them....

Originally posted by Zero Tolerance
Meanwhile....People continue to post questions about his parts in thier future combo's.
Go figure :confused:

UN-frakken believable!

I really worry about new members not knowing any better who/what they are dealing with.

But, anyone who does know better and still seeks his stuff...:confused:

Nothing "magically unique" about ANY of it.

'

Interesting topic
Food for thought I wonder if the GSCA Will start banning combos with dequick parts due to availability. They have done it with BGC intakes which supposingly are available. Maybe it would be a wake up call for Tony, It would suck for those who already have the part but then again its happened before....

Originally posted by Mike_G
Interesting topic
Food for thought I wonder if the GSCA Will start banning combos with dequick parts due to availability. They have done it with BGC intakes which supposingly are available. Maybe it would be a wake up call for Tony, It would suck for those who already have the part but then again its happened before....

It would be a shame if they did that, we have been through enough BS with him, and then to be screwed over again because we have (cough, cough) "his" parts on our cars would be insult to injury.:)

Did I miss something? I don't have any of his parts but my dad has one of his intercoolers on his stage car. Are his parts no good or did he rip people off?

DID YOU MISS SOMETHING?

This would be a great time to use the SEARCH feature, if you've got an hour or two to read all the posts that will answer your question, and come to your own conclusion.

HTH

HA, HA

Ted

You need to put a ad in Parts Wanted,

Vendor Wanted
To Replace Tony from Cas:mad:

Count me in for a case of No Cas Stickers. :D

Re: DID YOU MISS SOMETHING?

Originally posted by Two Lane
This would be a great time to use the SEARCH feature, if you've got an hour or two to read all the posts that will answer your question, and come to your own conclusion.

HTH

That was a lot of reading. Wow. I don't know how I missed that many posts.

That is perfect. Don't have his parts or a need for any of his parts but I have caught the jist of it.

simple & to the point-

-NO CAS
NO MAS-

(bi-lingual, too!) ;)

However, while I understand everyone's anger, I must plead 'conflict of interest' in this situation...I'm also a vendor, and I don't know the whole story behind this problem...therefore, I must respectfully decline any requests to make stickers.

It would be nice if CAS would address this situation...