"No CAS" stickers wanted

Sully

You the man i want a case of them.

For people who do not know the story, very simple under search type in CAS then come back and tell us that you do not agree. I to run a Ford Dealership and the bottom line to any good business is customer service. Learn it or do not own or run a business!!!!!:rolleyes:

Just for the record...

Any NO CAS stickers will be allowed on Heads Up cars at the Nationals in addition to the maximum number of stickers allowed per specific class rules. (I'm the Tech inspector....I'll let it go!) :D :cool: :D :cool:

Re: simple & to the point-

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
It would be nice if CAS would address this situation...

It would be.

But, I don't think we want to wait that long for Tony to make them. :D

if you have a color inkjet printer just print up your own using the overhead transparentcy sheets, color isn't super dark but it works.

Re: Re: simple & to the point-

Originally posted by Mr. T
It would be.

But, I don't think we want to wait that long for Tony to make them. :D

Gawd, I 'bout spit coffee all over my keyboard!! :D :D :D

I like the sticker #4 that will be for the back window of my truck. Yeah, Tony why don't you speak up here, maybe we can clear the air a little or give you a chance to let the B.S. fly so I can hammer you with your own words in your e-mails to me.

He will never speak up, it would be a slaughter!!!!! what a wast good products and crap service and lies. To see him go down in flames. Again the customer is number one priority learn it, live it.

I like the 4th one as well, the white would look good on the rear window of the GN. Hey sully can they be printed, gee maybe Jason will give us some ad space. :D

everyone email "wants a tr" he makes those cool buick motorsports stickers/banners.. i bet he would do it..

Sure they can be printed. You can print them on a clear transpancy with an inkjet printerr and have a little static cling decal. A .PNG file is just a royalty freee version of a .GIF

Sully

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Sure they can be printed. You can print them on a clear transpancy with an inkjet printerr and have a little static cling decal. A .PNG file is just a royalty freee version of a .GIF

Sully

Sully please e=mail me the GIF for the piss Cas. ;)

Did you try the PNG file? PNG is Portable Network Graphic... it is the new standard for graphics on the internet and will eventually replace both JPG and GIFS. I can convert to gif if you really need it but your program may already support PNG.

Sully

think we should still make these?

if we make them now, i think we could get a jump on it before nationals THIS YEAR :D

BW