No Fuel Pressure

I would find out how the hot wire relay is triggered by the FAST system and associated wiring.
But before that I would jump the two fat wires at the relay (the switch contacts on the relay not the 2 coil wires) near the fuel pump. Probably need a larger wire than I suggested a piece of 12 or 10 gauge wire for a jumper would be better. I think the OP would be best served by drawing up a wiring diagram of where all those wires go, it's obviously far from factory stuff.

Got an update and more issues. Got the new relays in, plugged it in, turn the key to start, fuel pump kicked on, turned car over it started right up. Turned it off and started it up again, let it warm up, sprayed some test alky as it’s been sitting for a few days still ran fine. Turned it off, moved other cars so i can take it out for a spin, tried to start it back up, won’t start. I hear the fuel pump kick on, looks like i got 34 lbs of fuel pressure, but it won’t start, just turns over. Fuel pump still keeps coming on like it should, but back to no start issues. Any ideas on this one? Thought i had her figured out.
Make sure the pump has the proper prime time in the computer

Please confirm your ground point. Make sure it can be used to read 12v straight from the battery.

All, thanks for your many replies. I swapped the hardtop (this current issue) with my t-top, so the car isn't currently at my place and troubleshooting that issue may take longer since i can only work on it every other weekend. Lots of good tips that i'll be trying out. Sorry about not mentioning the FAST system, honestly i'm trying to wrap my head around why this think just stopped working. If anyone's around the Southern Maryland are and wanted to give me a hand, i'd be more than accepting and throw in some pizza and beer. otherwise i'll be tackling this and getting back to the group with my findings. I think this thing is far from factory wiring so I probably couldn't provide you all with too accurate a picture.

To the OP. Do you know anything about XFI? Was this car set up as a road race car or drag car? What are your plans for it?

To the OP. Do you know anything about XFI? Was this car set up as a road race car or drag car? What are your plans for it?
Looks like lots of money was put into it to run down the strip. Plans for it are to get it running again and sell it in the spring. I was looking for something to drive around occasionally to/from work, to cars and coffee, to shows, this is not that car. I know that now, i picked up the t-top to do all of my previously mentioned driving. ***Edit: also i know nothing about XFI***. Worst case, if I can't get it running I'm gonna have to spend some money, have it taken over to Anderson's performance and get it running so I can sell it. Would rather figure out on my own and save some money.

Looks like lots of money was put into it to run down the strip. Plans for it are to get it running again and sell it in the spring. I was looking for something to drive around occasionally to/from work, to cars and coffee, to shows, this is not that car. I know that now, i picked up the t-top to do all of my previously mentioned driving. ***Edit: also i know nothing about XFI***. Worst case, if I can't get it running I'm gonna have to spend some money, have it taken over to Anderson's performance and get it running so I can sell it. Would rather figure out on my own and save some money.
Do a compression test and leakdown

Just wanted to give an update on this issue on the off chance anyone else reads through this thread down the road, might help them troubleshoot.

So I ended up taking the car over to a shop in Maryland, he was able to figure it out for me and get her back up and running. Looks like he had to replace the cam sensor, said it wasn't working, and also replaced the crank sensor which he said was working intermittently. Turns out nothing was wrong with the fuel pump/filter or the wiring, which is good cuz i put my holley dump pump external pump back on and drove the car 45 minutes back home with no issues.

thanks again everyone fo the help. Even though I didnt figure it out myself i did learn some more about the car and i'm much more comfortable looking to issues.