No GN...but 2 of my other rides!

ArkGL01

Hot rod magazine is doing a front cover shoot and feature article about the 2 cars the general lee and bandit car (77 trans am) and they used my farm and my cars raced them... Yes raced them hard and fast! Flew 2 stunt drivers in and raced them all over my farm and on public roads. The police did get called but helped us out and were great! They will have an AWESOME vid on there site also (3 to 5 min). If you on face book you have to find hot rod magazine and LIKE and you will see some sneak peak stuff. The cars came out fine just alot of dust in them now. Here are some pics...
004-2.jpg

009.jpg

<---vid

watch hot rod magazine for more info!

Nice looking rides.

I didn't see a CB antenna on the Trans AM. Does it even have a CB in it?

Is the Trans AM an actual W72 car? Or is it the Californian 403 Olds version?

What size engine does the Chargers have?

The antenna on the trans am is magnetic and I didnt want to scratch it up the way they drove them and yes its a W72 car I was warned about the 403 motors. The car is very dependable but slow. I really need to put some work into it and could easy be a 400 hp car.

Very cool, Did the White County Sherrif nab you, or were they part of the shoot? I love the cars! I see you are in Sherwood, I'm in Cabot! Hope to see ya around.

No but he ran everything and didnt act too happy about what we were doing. I should have got out and said .... HEYYYYY I am a dedicated law officer for over 33 yrs... lol (line from smokey and the bandit)