You can type here any text you want

No hardware for metco lca's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87lc2/wo2

I went to performance suspension online and got a net set of metco lower rear aluminum control arms, but where are the new bolts and nuts? I would hate to use the stock hardware. Anyone have these lca's? What kind of hardware did you use? Hypothectically, I don't want a trial and error situation where I order a set of hardware from UMI, spohn, etc, and they don't fit.

If I remember correctly, you are supposed to use the stock bolts and nuts.

They might sell the hardware seperately, like some of the control arms HR PartsNstuff is selling now. When I bought my LCAs from Paul down in Bowling Green I had to buy the bolt kit seperately for I think $16.00. Included all new bolts including the ones for the sway bar. If Metco doesn't offer a hardware kit and you really don't want to reuse the stock bolts just get them from HR PartsNstuff.

Your stock bolts are probably rusted and weakened. Take the stockers to your local bolt supplier and match them up with grade 8 bolts and ny-loc nuts. You'll have them that day with no shipping costs and you'll probably get them for less than $10.

Your stock bolts are probably rusted and weakened. Take the stockers to your local bolt supplier and match them up with grade 8 bolts and ny-loc nuts. You'll have them that day with no shipping costs and you'll probably get them for less than $10.
you aint gonna find metric bolts in grade 8- but you will find the metric equivalent for only twice as much.
i say if the stock bolts and nuts are in good shape, use them.

I tried to order new hardware from H&R parts, unfortuneately their website is being upgraded. This is the route that I'll be taking.

Back