You can type here any text you want

No more VIN checks?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
What is going on with all these people asking for a car-fax??

There is ALOT of people here needing car-faxes and I don't see ANYONE replying to there posts at all.
WHATS GOING ON WITH THAT??

There has been no stickys!
There is no information stating that it can't be done anymore!
There is nothing!
Information would be nice!

Has this been put to a stop?

Scot W.

What, Is this a big secret or something???

Something has had to of happened to the people doing car fax reports.

Bringing the reason out in the open should be no big deal!! I'm sure members here that are wanting one would like to know!!! :rolleyes:

Scot W.

Probably because nobody is buying cars anymore with the way the economy is?

Probably because nobody is buying cars anymore with the way the economy is?
I doubt thats it Jeremy! Look at all 10 of those 0's below in all those posts ASKING for a Car Fax report..

I looks like something has happened..

Scot W.

Scott,
Relax my friend. I have not put a stop to any car fax activity. As far as Im concerned thats part of this forum and should continue. But as you know most of that activity comes from members with open accounts that want to help.

I did move a post last week that I felt was Spam. It was not Car Fax. It advertised vin checks. When clicked it took you to a site where a download had to be made. Too risky in my opinion. It was sent to the Mods forum.

HTH

So spend the 20 bucks it takes to check one and have it over:p

So spend the 20 bucks it takes to check one and have it over:p
I don't want or need one! I just noticed all the "0" responces to the people who are asking for them and at this moment there are 11 people wanting or needing them!!! ;)

Scot W.

Scot,

I noticed the same thing and decided to go ahead and get an account for 30 days to help everyone out. If you do end up needing one, I have an account for about 25 more days. I am running the ones for everyone here that no one replied to. Hopefully they still need one.

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Back