You can type here any text you want

No ordinary Rabbit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hotair85

mmmmmmmmmmmmm TURBO!!!!!!
As I was driving down the Mid-Cape Highway with a good friend of mine, I came up on a Volkswagen Rabbit. The car was white with two black front fenders. I didn't really think a second thing of it as I was chatting with my buddy. He said that he'd heard of this kid and that he'd put about $40,000:eek: into this POS. He apparently put a BMW 4 lunger and trans into it and converted it over to AWD. "Impressive," I thought. As I approached him more and came up even with him, I saw that he had his chick in the front seat. He looked at me and downshifted. He was car savvy enough to know what he was racing (I can't say the same for most local youth). His car lurched forward. I punched it and got the jump on him by about 2 car lengths. The scary thing is that a stock Rabbit wouldn't have maintained those 2 car lengths. I pulled off the highway at about exit 7 in Yarmouth. He folowed. Turning onto Rt.28 off Willow street taking a right, I gave him one last parting shot of burnt rubber as I let the good old hot air flow and ripped away from the light. :cool:

"BMW 4 lunger and trans into it and converted it over to AWD."

lol that ain't no stock rabbit!!

too funny...

OMG why does Monty Python and the Holy Grail come to mind with that line from "Tim the Enchanter" .."Thats no ordinary rabbit....." jeebus, i still cant stop chuckling at the thought of some VW called a Killer Rabbit.

Re: too funny...

Originally posted by SITHV6
OMG why does Monty Python and the Holy Grail come to mind with that line from "Tim the Enchanter" .."Thats no ordinary rabbit....." jeebus, i still cant stop chuckling at the thought of some VW called a Killer Rabbit.

yeah, that is pretty funny, but this guy must be embarrasing alot of people.

There was a newer V6 Jetta with a front mount trapping around 118:eek: At richmond about 2 weeks ago.

Back