You can type here any text you want

no rear brake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

copteaser

I replaced the master cylinder(yes I bled the master cylinder before installation), replace proportioning valve, replaced new lines, installed a new rear disc calipers kit. I tried everything, I even loosen the large lines that comes out of the rear proportion valve and took off the master cylinder covers but only a few drops came out. I ran out of ideas, anyone can give me a hint(besides burning this money pit to the ground?) Thanks

No fluid past the prop valve kinda hints at a problem there......Push the pin in?
One thread on the same topic is sufficient.

Look in the ft end of the prop valve.
AIRC, there's a procedure that involves pushing that pin in to bleed the rear brakes.
Look on Vortex Buicks site. I think it may be there.

Take it back and get a brand new one. Rebuilts are hit and miss, but mostly miss these days. When someone brings me a rebuilt unit I warn them that if it's not right they're going to pay me to take it back off and put what ever they get the second time. I had 1 that I went through 4 rebuilt ones before the guy finally bought a new one. He paid me for all 5 installs and wasn't happy to say the least.;)

Back