You can type here any text you want

No start

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNWingnut

Hello I ve had my 87GN for 8 years now, fixxed just about everything on it but having a big issue that I cant seem to figure out,
I have spark, 35psi fuel in rail, volts at cam and crank sensor good, just put in new coil pack and my orginal c3i (last one not giving the proper volts to cam sensor). wires are in the right spots and it seems like its firing against itself cranks good then crank boggs down like it wants to fire but no go, change some wires around and it fires better but backfires obviously:confused: If anyone has an idea I could use a new one because im out of them. the car is pretty much stock
just added new fuel pump and new filter as well

Needin help THX

wires are in the right spots and it seems like its firing against itself cranks good then crank boggs down like it wants to fire but no go, change some wires around and it fires better but backfires obviously:confused:

Well.... if the wires are in the right spots, why change them around? Sounds very much like you don't have the cam sensor installed properly. Have you had it out? If so, you likely don't have it set rite. Here you go...

Cam Sensor Information

HTH...

so did u figuere it out

i'm having the same problem now am lost and not real happy about it. just installed a te 60 and drove great .went to work was good went to lunch good .went to go home and the chugging like it wanted to start but nothing ,

Back