You can type here any text you want

No start

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moboost123

The car itself will randomly start and sometimes will only just sputter, most of the time it won't start. I have fuel i know this because plugs are all wet, but have no sparkHere is a list as to what i have done so far.
purchased RJC cam sensor repair kit and reset it with caspers tool.
new fuel pump was put in before problem as well as
oil pressure switch
Fuel pump relay
Borrowing a coil pack tonight hopefully this may get me closer to fixing my problem but any input from you will help.

I am now only getting fuel at prime, pressure drops to zero after and occasionally the fuel pump will kick on and the motor will either sputter or run for a moment and then die? when it was running fuel pressure was at 38# with vac and #41 without could this have something to do with my chip going bad?

Sounds like leaking injectors to me but it could be any multitude of things. Is this the 240z? Post ALL of your mods in your signature so we have a baseline to go off of.

Yes this is the 240z i purchased it from a guy in utah about 5 years ago with a blown bottom end just finished the motor rebuild about a month ago had just put the alky inj back on and had a really good pop ever since then it has been getting worse. I will do my best with the Mods the guy i purchased it from had someone else build it so he has no idea what was on it.

What fpr are you running? How old are the injectors? What fuel pump was used? There are some questionable pumps out there, even though they were brand new.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back