You can type here any text you want

no way 2 in one nite SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rb84gn

Well thanks to all of you and the support of everyone.My car is done and I went and Gtech it and it said 12.8 on 275/60/15 so I went out tonite 3/5/04 and word spread that it was done so I couldnt find crap to run all nite But then low and behold guess who that TT RX7 was out caught up to him and pulled up to his side he down shifted and I floored it (104 octane boost 22#)I flew b
y him as if he was standing still.
Then after about an hour or so I found a pro street Vega out and about so a buddy of mine asked if he wanted to run a V6 the kid said sure then he asked Do you know what your up against I said dont care just want to see how my V6 does.He said it ran a 12.5 on the street so I said lets go.
Went out to a road and got lined up and then I built up about 2-3# of boost he reved up falger droped his hands he jumped out about a car or so I spun for long time and then caught traction and I flew by him and beat him by atleast a car and a half.
Poor Vega I told him it was only a V6!!!!!!!

:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"104 octane boost 22#"... Keep that up and you'll be asking the guy UR racing for a ride back to town.......:eek: :eek:

I think he means that he had 104 in the tank and the boost was at 22lbs. If not I highly recommend never putting that crap booster in your car agin or like mentioned previously you'd better have a bus pass.

You may be excited or whatever, but use the . and the , more often. It will go a long way believe me. :D

Good kills, just be carefull :cool:

I'm sorry to miss inform you guys I meant 104 octane in the tank instead of the crap 91 here in town.Xlene mix works great I put the boost at 22psi and had no knock.I dint put that crap 104 octane booster from wal-mart in the tank I heard that stuff was bad for our cars.

Back