Noble Buick/Ford Shootout

N

NastyGn

I seen where Steve Monroe posted the dates for this years
Shootout. It's October 26, 2002.

This is a wonderful event with great people, the plan is to be there baring any unforseen problems.

If you can attend you should, you will not regret it.

Take Care

Great event, wouldn't miss it for the world.
:)

WE owe the Fords big time! I'm ready.:D :D

We need to print up flyers to pass around at the local cruise-ins to give to mustangs. The SVT of North Texas has a Grapevine show at Chucks. There were 25 mustangs at the last one I went to and I bet less than 2 have ever been to the Noble shootout (at least with their cars).

I have a brother in law up there that I can stay with.I'll go if I can get some help sorting out this combo.I would hate to go and have some mustang make me look bad.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
I have a brother in law up there that I can stay with.I'll go if I can get some help sorting out this combo.I would hate to go and have some mustang make me look bad.

I would not worry about a win or loss, I have gone up and done both, won, lost and even broke. The format of the race is a Team effort and to have fun. The format ranks the fastest Buick with the fastest Ford so even if you loose you change the order of the ranking when they are matched up to race so others may win because there matched up with slower cars.

So come up anyway it's a lot of fun :D