Noble Oklahoma

Getting Ready!

GT6162 - Might run a little harder than the oil-leaking stocker it replaced.

Attachments

• 100_0814-1.jpg
    100_0814-1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 296
I'll be bringing the 455 Nova again this year as long as I don't hurt it before then. This year it'll be a little more sorted. Last years 2 qualifying and 1 final pass were the first time it had driven more than a few feet across the shop floor with the tube chassis. lol

PS: Now that it's open to Pontiac, I've got a few of my customers with LT1 and LS1 Firebirds and TA's gonna come down with me. Slowest one runs high 11's right where they can do some damage on the Fords.:D

as of right now, we wont be making the long haul from Corpus this year, i just cant afford the diesel fuel up there and back..

I'm wokin' on it Phil!!! Still trying to get the car hauler up there.

Does anyone mind if there's a giant Ferrari truck there? I will try to confirm it in the next couple of weeks.

If i remember correctly, it would be a mutha trying to get an 18 wheeler over that entrance hump and make the turn under the giant tree. That service road might be an option. If the top fuel trucks can get in there, why can't I ?

I know last year some of us were talking about this date and it's proximity to Halloween. I remember some people talking about bringing candy and having a hot-rod-halloween at the track during T&T Friday night.

As this may be the "hinge" that keeps me from going.... I would like to open the forum to the peeps with rug rats.

I think it would be cool as heck to to a hot-rod trick or treat thing. I would be open to calling on the Ford camp to lay down their arms for a couple of hours and join in on this.

If anyone is interested, I will (if I go) bring a ton of bagged candy that you could pick up wherever I park, and then let the festivities begin.

This can be an excellent opportunity to show how we are a family oriented hot rod community as well as an arse-whoopin militia.

Any thoughts?

PLUS.....while the Ford camp is trick or treating, our kids will be putting sugar in their fuel tanks.

As well as the kiddo's being the key to our future on this Earth....they are excellent weapons.:biggrin:

The vast majority of the Ford guys will be too busy drinking wine coolers with their boyfriends and doing burnouts with their mullets hanging out the window to do a Halloween thing. I think the Buick guys would do well, but to be honest it might get a little strange with the blue oval bandits too.

John I am going to be freaking pissed if you don't go :mad:

Who will beat down VETTKLR's TT 5.4 Cobra if you don't? :eek:

Well, I put some water in a cylinder, so I gotta fix that. I think I can get it done in time. I'm gonna pull it in a few weeks, get it honed and throw it back together. Maybe with a newer turbo. who knows. BEERKLR better come on some tires. I was a few hundredths away from a 1.2x 60'.

I plan on being there in the GN if the body shop gets it done by then, if not I will be there with the 98 GS.

Every other 12 second full weight TR.:biggrin:

You can cut and paste that on TSC if ya want.;)

lmao

I wish, it looks like that thing is going to fly if he can get it off the line. He should do at least 140 mph.

Well, I put some water in a cylinder, so I gotta fix that. I think I can get it done in time. I'm gonna pull it in a few weeks, get it honed and throw it back together. Maybe with a newer turbo. who knows. BEERKLR better come on some tires. I was a few hundredths away from a 1.2x 60'.

That sucks, you take out a HG?

1.2 that's freaking insane. I will crap my pants if mine does a 1.7.

lmao

I wish, it looks like that thing is going to fly if he can get it off the line. He should do at least 140 mph.

That sucks, you take out a HG?

1.2 that's freaking insane. I will crap my pants if mine does a 1.7.

He should have no problem with that. I bet it's closer to 150.

I dunno. haven't had it apart. Just let it sit. Haven't had time. Whatever it is, shouldn't be too bad. I've been wanting to change some stuff for a long time now anyways.