You can type here any text you want

Noise at high speed/low speed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I notice that when I first start to roll 1st gear normal driving ( not racing) a little whine then it goes away after about 10-15 mph no noise (that I can hear) until about 105-110 then I hear the whine start to come back?? could it be the 9 bolt getting noisey somehow? sure sounds like the rear .... but I had this same problem with my 97 Ram Air and it turned out to be a bad rotor... opinions/experince . Thanks !!!
I love the TTA !! thought I was going to have to part with it for awhile then. I got a pay increase at work and it looks good for me and the bird right now.:D

These 9 bolts are a little noisy at low speeds, I don't really notice noise coming back over 100... must be my exhaust drone. Probably not a problem, change the fluid and add posi additive see if it goes away.

Good luck

swapped out the fluid with the gm fluid/additive got it at my local pontiac dealer :D noise seemes to be almost gone. works for me thanks !!

Back