Noob here

Torque Overhaul

Didn't know if this was the right place to post or not. So mods please move if need be.

Anyways, thought I would drop a line and say hello to everyone. Hoping I won't be flamed to bad as I drive a Pontiac and not a Buick. But what can you say at least it's a buick motor.:D I look forward to reading threads, and maybe adding my 2 cents here and there. Most of my 2 cents will probably fall the S/C section as that is what I'm most familar with, but I recently started acquring pieces for my turbo build. So I might end up doing some posting every now and then to draw up some idea's or get some feedback from the GN Gods. :biggrin:

welcome bud, how about some pics, potiac's are cool cars to drive,:smile:

Thanks for the warm welccome. Here' a few pics of the car:

PontiacSouthernNationals074.jpg

PontiacSouthernNationals075.jpg

PontiacSouthernNationals076.jpg

PontiacSouthernNationals077.jpg

PontiacSouthernNationals078.jpg

And me having fun while the tranny was getting a little upset:

Grand Prix Burnout- Video

I'm currently in demod mode as I have begun acquiring parts for my turbo build.

Welcome aboard the good ship money pit hahahaha. Ask anything you want as you go thur the buick and the guys on here will try and help you out. Daniel

Thanks, don't worry I don't mind asking ?'s. I already made my first actual post in the turbo section.
I agree I wish they came turbocharged, just glad there's a way to make it one. Here are the turbo headers I ordered for the car. Just need to get them recoated.

tc_header1_640.jpg

tc_header2_640.jpg