northen parkway in md

OK, where was everybody? I was down there last night (not with the GN). I ran into two people, neither one on this board. Hrmm... It was pretty dead last night. Nothing but ricers running from parking lot to parking lot while the cops did their best to keep everyone on the run. Nothing of GN caliber up there.

After riding around there for a bit I went down to Glen Burnie around 1:00am... now THAT place was dead. Not a thing to be seen. Pretty strange actually. Wonder if the 'places' are moving.

Was itching to bring my car out last night.. kinda glad I didn't (couldn't).

this one mustang kept trying to run me all night and there was no way i was stupid. i mean this car had a mod motor in it and some kind of a turbo/supercharger. it just seemed a little weird and then effenquick and i followed them to another parking lot when the one we were at got busted and it just got real shady so we took off before they decided to steal our cars lol. all in all the cars sucked down there

yea last night was died but its not like that all them time . i seen 2 gn last night up there but did get to talk to them . i did get to talk to EFFNQWKWE4 . then we got kick out so we all went to glen brunie died there to . the cops are really starting to get bad there . gn85 i think i seen you up there . do you go up to glen brunie alot

jason

i seriously doubt any of those knuckleheads out there would steal your car. i didn't get out there this weekend because of a wedding saturday and a company picnic friday. this weekend i'll be in atlanta, so that's out. man, my weekends are getting full.

that mustang that trbo6gn saw was probably turbocharged and be glad you didn't race him. that car is QUICK!

It was the red convertible with the cage in it. I think it's supercharged and has nitrous. Avon was supposed to run that guy a couple of weeks ago for $700, but I'm not sure if it happened or not. That deal with the other parking lot was VERY shady. The guy who was riding shotgun in that fast 'stang told us that there was this other lot that everybody is going to just down the road, so we follow. Dark lot, way back in a corner, then we realize it's just the 2 of us that followed this guy in. 8 or 10 other guys already in the lot when we get there, but not car guys. The whole thing just didn't feel right. I got out of my car, looked at Ryan, he looked at me and said,"this ain't cool." so I got right back in my car and we bailed. There was WAY too many cops out on Sat. It just sucked. Hey...any of you guys ever run that white Skyline that goes up there? I hadn't seen him in a long time, but he seems to be popping up more and more now. That car sounds nasty as hell!

Originally posted by jadams
gn85 i think i seen you up there . do you go up to glen brunie alot

jason

I will occasionally cruise around Glen Burnie but not very often. Saturday night I was driving around in a black Chevy Trailblazer so I may not have been that noticable... which is actually nice. The cops don't run me out of parking lots.

I agree with things being shady up there... don't care too much for the crowd on Northern Pkwy.

WHITE SKYLINE!??? i gotta see this, there are two down here my way that i never see. i see more lambo's and ferrari's than those two cars down here in manassas.

i don't know about any dark parking lots. maybe it was a good thing that you guys bailed. you should always, always trust your gut. it will never lead you wrong in situations like that.

i kinda like going up there. people actually race up there, there are alot of nice cars down here but no racing. plus, you really don't want to race in northern virginia anyway. you may get the death penalty or something.

Originally posted by peterkin
WHITE SKYLINE!??? i gotta see this, there are two down here my way that i never see. i see more lambo's and ferrari's than those two cars down here in manassas.

I know one person up here who has a white Skyline. Didn't know he went up to Northern Pkwy though.. usually he's down in GB. But that was also two years ago, the last time I saw him.

That's the same guy. He disappeared for a while, but now he's back. He's been up at Northern the last two times I've been there, but I haven't seen him run anyone yet. It's a White 94 or 95 R32 GT-R. Really pretty, he paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $50k for it when all was said and done. It's still RH drive, that would screw me up bigtime. I just can't see shifting with the left hand!

Baltimore/GB

Next time you all come through with the TRs/GNs let me know. I run with some boys that have an Impala SS, TR, late model Camaro and a Syclone.