Nos style cam sensor caps. New

Thumper

I have a few original style cam sensor caps for sale. These are not the Casper with the light. All are new , price is shipped to lower 48, PayPal or postal money order. $185 each
IMG_2149.jpeg

Last edited:
If any of you guys are ever just getting rid of random TR stuff at little to no cost let me know. I’m trying to collect stuff for the next generation of us. If there are any. Not many young kids left that like these cars.

Anyway good luck moving these caps! I’d snag a couple but I already have 4 haha!

I'll take your best/favorite one. :)

Do they come with an OEM box?

PP addy?

If any of you guys are ever just getting rid of random TR stuff at little to no cost let me know. I’m trying to collect stuff for the next generation of us. If there are any. Not many young kids left that like these cars.

Anyway good luck moving these caps! I’d snag a couple but I already have 4 haha!
You'd be surprised....

My kid hated my car from the time he was 10 until he was 16, when one of his friends said "You're dad ACTUALLY has an '87 Turbo Regal?" "My dad LOVES those cars!"

He brought the kid over to look at the car, who brought his dad over to look at the car. Then his friend told HIS friends about the car....

He's 28 now, and whenever he comes over with someone new, it's directly out to the garage.... LOL.

There's a following out there, kids just don't have the money to throw at dream cars these days... Gonna have to wait for success or inherit one....

Also received mine yesterday. Super smooth transaction. Informed the entire time what was going on. This gentleman truly knows how to sell something online.

Inventory going quickly, have just a few more available!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
My kid hated my car from the time he was 10 until he was 16,
LOL... my son did the same. He's 20 and in college and is now asking, "Hey Dad, what are you gonna do with that car". He's basically asking, if he's going to inherit it, but like soon (very soon)... 😂
and a TT for the caps (I would buy one, but I probably have like 10 of them).