You can type here any text you want

Not a kill, but interesting....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gninpa

I was out cruisin tonite because it was the first nite around here that it hasnt been over 85 degrees. not really looking for a race, just enjoying weather and cruise. i pull up to a light and two or so cars back int he next lane over is a c5 vette revving his engine and looking at me like a moron. we get up the road a bit and theres les lights and traffic so i give it a little gas and he flies by at about 80mph. i then get on it and hold about 20psi until i catch and pass him. we finally coem to a light and we are head to head. my blood starts rushing and i get all excited because ive jsut recently got the car and havent had any real races yet. im thinking hes ready to go so i start power braking, raiseng the rear up and holding about 3 psi. i think he thought teice at this point hearing the turbo spool up with my open dump pipe. anyway, the light turns and i kill it and he just sits there and at the next light i look over and noe his window is up and he wont even look over!!! im thinkin this sucks, he probably would have beaten ,me too but who knows. anyway i just thought it was interesting how this guy thought he was such tuff **** in his vette and wouldnt even race me.

In most cases, when somebody realizes what it is that you are driving (grand national) they won't act so crazy!:D It is pretty damn cool when your car's reputation is so bad a$$ that you don't even have to race to win.;)

and in other cases some people like to pester certain cars just to see you make it go fast.

I had that happen this weekend. My boss let me take a 69 camaro to a car show with his brochures for his classic car
business.
I was driving along in this double lane road about 40mph
I notice this hunk of crap ricer car in the outer lane ahead slow down.
He wanted to see the Kamaro. Then he starts the rev thing side by side.. Sorry Pal not my car & not Worth wasting the gas at $2 a gallon. I gave him no satisfaction. His crapper did not warrant any whipping. :rolleyes:

Back