You can type here any text you want

not a race yet but soon!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
just wondering a couple ? my gn is fairly modded with te 61 stretch 009 built tranny stall...etc i pulled into the beer store in my gtp to get some things and i see my buddy who works at mech shop across street with 3 friends i light tires up little in gtp and his 3 friends scream big man. so i go over to my buddy and asked who said that then they denied it then this older guy in his late50's? goes to me go get a real car and come back i said i have a real car a gn he lauged and said those v6 pieces of **** with your lil booster lights? so then im getting mad he goes u better be under 10 sec to beat me i said what do u have he goes a 1970 442 w-30. i said whats so special about that he goes i got a built 400 with munzy??4 speed and 466's out back? i said we can race he said he used to smoke them back in the day. well we agreed to race then he goes u wont beat me in the 1/8th mile so i laugh. a race around here is a 1/4 mile! so your honest opion should i be able to get this guy in 1/4 466's can hold out that long right?? o ya im race gas all time mickeys all the time 26psi no knock on street! no times for me yet thxs greg

Hell yea you will beat him. That Olds will run like a high 13 even with those mods. Too heavy of a car.

A W-30 unless it is really built well will run out if rpms with 4.66 gears. Lots of fast Olds and Pontiac 455s do well with mid to low 3 ratio gears.

HAHAHA.....your gonna kill him. keep a smile on our face the whole time, and keep laughing when you smoke him.

The fact that he runs 4.66 gears should tell you something about the guy.

Dial in the GN and let him have it. Video it to so that you can send him the run.

welp just found out he lied its a 68 cutlass convertable 442 a real piece from what i heard im gonna beat him bad!!!

He probably runs 10s in the 1/8th mile, don't worry about it and smoke him.

i was gonna say that first if u can beat my gtp first then ill run! gtp has 3.4 pulley colder plugs 160 drilled t -stat wizaired intake gatorback belt for pulley and dhp.computer which goes in soon
i should be good for high 13's never ran it yet just got it in dec!

Back