Not engaging

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
:banghead: This is the point where I wanna go to the shop Fresh rebuild on motor trans was fine now that I got everything hooked up it won't go into gear stock trans with 2500 stall :bookworm:

The obvious: Fluid level where it should be? Converter bolted up? Linkage hooked up correctly?
Not so obvious: Ft pump is fubar. [You broke it when you put the trans on the engine.] The rebuild has issues.
A quiky test: Check the fluid level, KOEO. Start the engine. Fluid level go down to approx full mark?
Yes: Pump is working. No: Take it back out, and find out why.
More detailed test: Hook up a psi gauge, and run thru the tests.

The obvious: Fluid level where it should be? Converter bolted up? Linkage hooked up correctly?
Not so obvious: Ft pump is fubar. [You broke it when you put the trans on the engine.] The rebuild has issues.
A quiky test: Check the fluid level, KOEO. Start the engine. Fluid level go down to approx full mark?
Yes: Pump is working. No: Take it back out, and find out why.
More detailed test: Hook up a psi gauge, and run thru the tests.
Thanks bro, today I checked around making sure everything is good and I noticed the torque converter is loose so I'm gonna start there your advice was. Helpful

Thanks bro, today I checked around making sure everything is good and I noticed the torque converter is loose so I'm gonna start there your advice was. Helpful

Loose, as in no bolts at the flywheel?? Or, bolts there, but not tite?
There/not tite will make noise.
No bolts present will be the obvious!!:D

Loose, as in no bolts at the flywheel?? Or, bolts there, but not tite?
There/not tite will make noise.
No bolts present will be the obvious!!:D
No bolts in it I put the block and trans in years ago I guess I forgot to put them in when I recently finished working on it

I guess I'm just a dumbass lol(y):cigar: Now I can sleep again thanks dawg everything shoul be fine once it's bolted to the flywheel