You can type here any text you want

Not mine. rare combo on CL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sweet car. Just needs some steelies with wire wheels covers to be the ultimate stock sleeper.

t

saw this car this past Tuesday and has 60k orig miles the owner is an anal free lance body man, the car had one repaint some years ago to the bare metal before be bought it, the interior is near mint as well as the exterior but not a 10 due to some minor pittings on the bumper, it's super clean and it will come with the 17 inch wheels on the photo as well as the orig near mint T wheels with brand new tires and all the stock parts that came with the car, underneath is unbelievable and super clean too. If anyone is interested please let me know because i bought it the day i saw it:D.

I have never seen a T with a T-top and a Landau roof at the same time and looks like it has more options than a limited, maybe i'm wrong:biggrin:

saw this car this past Tuesday and has 60k orig miles the owner is an anal free lance body man, the car had one repaint some years ago to the bare metal before be bought it, the interior is near mint as well as the exterior but not a 10 due to some minor pittings on the bumper, it's super clean and it will come with the 17 inch wheels on the photo as well as the orig near mint T wheels with brand new tires and all the stock parts that came with the car, underneath is unbelievable and super clean too. If anyone is interested please let me know because i bought it the day i saw it:D.

I have never seen a T with a T-top and a Landau roof at the same time and looks like it has more options than a limited, maybe i'm wrong:biggrin:

Love that color with all the chrome!! Does it have leather interior??

Sweet buy. Take some pics with the tops off. Never see ttops with the vinyl roof

Back