not really a kill story, but still a story.

NeXuS1

Battle Ready
all right, me and my friend were crusing around down town reno. checking out all the nice classics here for hot august nights. after that we were just crusing around. and suddenly this black dodge ram. he starts yelling out his window about the street races. i can barely understand a word he says so i just kind of agree to whatever the hell he is saying. finally got tired of him trying to talk to me while i was driving so i pulled ahead a couple car lengths.

just my luck i hit a red light and he pulls next to me and starts trying to talk to me again. finally i realized he was asking me if knew where spice island drive was. light goes green and he gets behind me again. now hes following me around for a few miles. i'm making all sorts of turns onto back streets. he is still behind me. so finally i hit a more main road and say "ok, i'm sick of this guy. i'm losing him." and get on it start hauling ass away from this guy. but within reason. did not want to do 100mph on a public road. i can still see the truck behind me a ways. so i make a quick turn down another back street in an industral area. and fly down that road till i find a nice dark parking lot and park behind a minivan.
at this point my friend though i was over reacting, but just then the dodge guy drove by. i swear it was just like a scene out of a movie the way it happened.

anyways it was amusing, so i thought i'd share.

what car do you have? i got a 87 GN and i like it b/c i can turn off all the lights going down a dark road and "disappear into the night" its like haveing stealth technology or something:)

i have an 87 Limited. i'm glad i can manually control the lights even with twlight sentinal. i normally just let it take care of my lights, guess i'm just lazy.